CPI experts conduct research on a wide range of social, political and economic issues. Geography of research: Russia, CIS countries, the Middle East, and a number of far-abroad countries.
The most popular areas are:
- Forecasts for maintaining a stable political regime and legal framework.
- Analysis of crisis situations and development of anti-crisis solutions.
- Analysis of political, social, economic and criminal situation in the regions of business presence.
- Forecast for entering new markets prospects.
- Evaluation of the impact of certain political persons and large businesses on regulation of target industries.
- Research on key trends in international relations.
The research format ranges from short analytical notes to full reports.